Saving and printing the Invoice
This is the final step of the invoice. Select the
button when you have finished entering your invoice.
You are presented with a detailed accounting analysis of the invoice :
You are presented with the accounting summary of the invoice which comprises:
- Total fare – the charge to the client (Invoice total)
- Less charged to credit card – If paid by credit card the system will deduct from the A/C Receivable
- A/C Receivable – Total amount due by client
- Comm. Income – The com mission earned
- Vat Liability – Vat on Commission
- A/C Payable – The net amount payable to / from the Suppliers
to save and print the invoice. The invoice is then saved and printed. Once saved it cannot be changed.
At this point you are ready to process your next invoice. Repeat the procedure described above for each invoice. Within a short time, you will become totally familiar with the invoicing process and will appreciate how simple and easy QuickTrav is to use.