Refer to Help section for Compulsory Fields:
- Start by adding the Table Tag – This tells QuickTrav to read/interpret all information to follow:
Enter in Row Number 1, Column A: <TABLE>
2. Change/create the Headings to accepted headings: (Order of Columns does not matter) Following fields are Compulsory:
- Period /Day – *Note if the Date is captured the system will automatically insert the Period/Day
At this time you might need to insert columns/headings to ensure you have the c ompulsory information captured i.e. Ref and Account.
- Note : The Reference fields have been increased to 15 Characters.
- Note : The Details Fields have been increased to 250 Characters.
- Note : The <TABLE> and </TABLE> may be omitted if the table starts in the first c olumn, but should be used if any data seems to be getting left out.
*Handy hint : Instead of Retyping the date simply use the “Find & Replace” function in Excel to get rid of unwanted characters such as “#” etc.
Close off Excel Journal with </TABLE>
Save as an Excel/Calc file to a folder you will find.
Open the Transaction batch you wish to import into:
Select the “Import”:
Find the file you want to import:
Click on Read Excel:
System will populate Batch worksheet with transactions from the Excel file:
Once Files are imported click on
The system will not physically Write the entries to the batch selected:
Once completed, the system will display a confirmation message that entries were written to the batch:
ALWAYS run the Batch Manager Check to ensure all line items contain accurate/accepted information.