The control account provides a summary of the Quick Trav system on one report. The following information is contained in the enquiry.
- Total client balances brought forward from previous period (Account Receivable, split between Debtors and Leisures).
- Total transactions (tickets, land arrangements etc.) making up client invoices.
- Total client invoices.
- Total client credit notes.
- Total purchases.
- Total client journals.
- Total client receipts.
- Total payments.
- Total client balances carried forward to next period.
- Total commission earned on client invoices.
- Total vat on commission earned.
- Total amounts payable to principals.
Defining period range and running Control Account report :
In the From and To fields select the periods for inclusion. Once selected click on to run the report.
Viewing the Control Account :
(Collapsed View – Showing Totals only)
Click on the to show totals only
(Expanded View – In detail)
Click on the to show breakdown
Updating and Exporting to the General Ledger :
Note : This process must be done every time a Income Statement, Balance Sheet or Trial balance report needs to be extracted from the Dos General Ledger.
Click on :
Printing the Control Account :
Click on :
Select output type :
– Prints to a selected printer.
– Sends the Control account as a PDF document to the Mail Recipient.
– Sends the Control account to a QPI or PDF file for saving.