Client Credit Cards
This functionality has been added to capture client credit card information.
- Once switched on, a tab of “Credit Card” is added to the Debtor/Leisure setup.
- All invoice line items, done manually or automatically, must have a valid client credit c ard specified.
- Management can then use the invoicing general reporter to report on the extent and usage of the client credit card.
- Ensure the is ticked.
- There is an override option for leisure accounts to make credit card info optional for credit card tickets to leisure accounts if the is ticked.
- When finished, click on the button to save the changes and return to the main branch menu.
Client credit cards can be updated under the tab.
|Key||Enter a key to distinguish every card in the register.|
|Deactivate||If the credit card has expired, the card can be deactivated, which will ensure that deactivated cards will not appear in the drop down lists.|
|Type||Select from a predefined list :
|A/C Number||Enter the number as it appears on the credit card|
|A/C Holder||Enter the name as it appears on the credit card|
|Expires||Enter the Expiry date.
If the credit card has expired / is about to expire, a warning message is issued, but the card
can still be used.
Manual Invoice :
- You must now specify a valid credit card for every line item on an invoice or credit note.
- This applies mainly to air tickets and land arrangements but also applies to any other type of line item that requests a supplier code i.e. adms, acms, and refund notices, service fees etc.
- When entering a manual ticket (and other relevant line invoice items), a credit card must be specified as follows:
- This Credit Card field is compulsory and works like all other codes in QuickTrav and can be looked up by entering a blank value. Note : The system will not save the invoice, if the payment type is set to credit card without a valid selection.
- We have modified the layout to show credit card info in invoice message, if there is more than one credit card then the amount charged to each credit card is shown after the credit card no. The credit card number will be prefixed by the credit card type if available.
QuickTrav will automatically update the credit card info which is already in the saved in the autotix file.
- Select [Enquiries], from the main menu to run reports/ enquiries on the client credit card.
- A new grouping and sorting options for sorting and grouping by supplier reason have been added to the Quick Reporter, per below:
- Use the options in the normal way to analyse your debtors’ sales by credit card Number.
- Typical useful reports would included the following: Analyse sales for the requested month(s):
- By Credit Card No
- By Credit Card Type
If you turn on this feature the following applies:
The line item cash flag really means “Agency settlement” as apposed to “Direct settlement.
If a ticket, direct settlement is 99% of the time by credit card where the agency is not the merchant (although it is possible it could be some other payment method) so the
the credit card is compulsory if the transaction is a ticket and it is a credit card ticket (field CSH is No). If the ticket is cash, it is possible that it could still be paid by
credit card where the agency is the merchant, in which case the entering of the credit card is optional. The same applies to refund notices.
The line item cash flag really means “Agency settlement / bill back” as apposed to “Direct settlement. If a land arrangement, direct settlement is not necessary by credit card.
Also in a corporate environment, the agency will often swipe the lodge card itself in the capacity as the merchant, in which case the credit card needs to be captured