QuickTrav connects directly to you ticket printer to allow automated tickets to be invoiced totally automatically, resulting in substantial time savings and increased accuracy.
In order for an automated ticket to be invoiced automatically, the consultant must enter certain accounting information/instructions onto the ticket before the ticket is printed.
This information is entered into an appropriate accounting field as described below.
The accounting information/Automatic invoicing instructions that may be entered onto the ticket include the following :
Compulsory accounting information:
- Account Code
- Consultant Code
Optional accounting information :
- Order Number
- Invoice message
- Override account address details
- Service charge amount
Optional other instructions :
- Combine many tickets from different PNR’s onto one invoice
- Do not invoice the ticket Automatically
- Consolidate the invoice
- Override the commission type
- Do not print the invoice automatically
- Create a new account.