Regarding 1 May QuickTrav License Fees – 30/04/2020
Following our last notification of 26 March 2020, we understand the continuing negative financial impact our clients are experiencing due to COVID-19. Even though the Lockdown measures have been lowered to Level 4, this has made no difference for you.
With this in mind, we will continue to assist in providing some measure of relief and as such we will again apply up to 40% discount on your May 2020 License Fees.
The discount amount is not a deferred payment, i.e. it is a discount that you will not have to pay at any later date.
During May we will continue to provide:
- A 30% discount on any QuickTrav technical support services required
- A 30% discount on all QuickTrav bookkeeping services for those clients who make use of this service
- Free remote training by our consultants on a one-to-one basis on specific days and by appointment. Note – this will depend on each client’s connectivity.
- Webinar training sessions
- Training videos on our website
Please make use of this quiet time to update your training / QuickTrav knowledge at no charge.
Additionally, we would like to encourage you to make use of the opportunity during this period to:
- Install our latest WebClient for Service Vouchers (Car Hire coming soon). Please note that you have to have our legacy Service Vouchers and CarHire modules installed.
- Install our Travelsoft QuickTrav GDS Integration client (TQI) for Travelport. There will be no licences fees applicable for the period to 30 September 2020.
- Please contact email@example.com should you be interested.
- Our sales department will also provide you with a link for a demo.
The situation is dynamic at present and circumstances will dictate our action going forward. Please refer to our website frequently for further announcements.
We wish all of our clients, their staff and their families well during these difficult and trying times. Stay safe.
The Quick Software Team