This is the first of the three modules that make up the QuickTrav Core accounting system.
- Produce professional Invoices bearing your Company logo with optional IATA, and ASATA logos
- Multi-branch functionality. Service vouchers caters for unlimited branches and divisions, with different company headers and logos
- E-mail invoices in a secure PDF format
- Setup "force order number", cost-centres / additional ref's, benchmark fares and automatic emailing of invoices per client
- Comprehensive Carbon Emission (CO² ) Reporting solution
- Electronic storage and automatic e-mailing of scanned supplier documents and client orders with invoice
- Create pro-forma invoices and save them in a comprehensive register
- Retrieve both service and car-hire vouchers into a new invoice, reducing data capture time
- Advanced rules-based automatic service fee manager automatically adds fees to invoices
- A powerful database query manager can extract any required data, providing a vast array or reports for both client and agency
- Easy export to Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc, produces ready-to-send reports, i.e. no further formatting is required
- Save reports and retrieve whenever it's required, very handy for weekly or monthly reports, such as clients savings or agency turnover analysis
- Create custom export files for third-party systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Easy navigation and search facility in all registers
QuickTrav Winmain is the second of the three modules that make up the QuickTrav Core accounting system
- Live updating from the Invoice module
- Invoices and Credit notes are automatically matched
- E-mail statements with option automatic e-mailing per client
- Comprehensive monthly client statements include all credit card charges and details thereof
- Track outstanding cash sales for each consultant on a client-by-client basis
- Client journals have enhanced narration fields with private notes in a numbered register
- Comprehensive Debtors, Creditors and Referral Debtors age analysis
- Creation of payments to Creditors with allocation functionality eliminates Contra functionality in Gl.
- Creation of payments for Debtors with allocation functionality eliminates the payments clearing account by allocating directly from Client to Bank.
- Payments may be deferred for Future Payment.
- Print monthly remittance advices for Creditors/Principals that are paid on a monthly basis. Each remittance advice is also a tax invoice to the creditor for commission due, eliminating the need for separate tax invoices to creditors.
- Payments and Deposits automatically appear in Cashbook, when captured via the Receipts and Payments functionality.
- Standing batches can now be created within the Cashbook. E.g. all debit orders can be captured and imported on a monthly basis.
- Cashbook, reconciliation and printing are all processed in the same screen.
- Save and Restore functionality allows you to restore the cashbook to a previously saved recon
- Vat Report
- Powerful search facility in all registers
- Full reporting functionality - User Defined with option to Export to Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc
- Duty Manager allows proper segregation of duties
The new Windows General Ledger module, is the third of the three QuickTrav Core accounting modules.
This application is similar in look & feel to its predecessor which makes the transition to this new application simple with little or no training required.
- In-line batch capture
- Copy and paste between batches
- Drag & move records
- Import from Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Multi-select actions everywhere
- Users can lock records in batches to prevent editing
- Batch manager allows summary view as well as bulk auto-balance, post, checking
- Cashbook register / bank recon register
- Optional WinMain style dashboard (cashbook and recon/ bank statement running balances)
- Multi-select flagging allows multiple records recon/un-recon
- Cash books list transaction in full date order (dos= un-posted/posted separated)
- Cashbooks can be grouped by transaction type or all transactions can be listed in date order as a traditional cashbook from a bank account perspective instead of an allocation perspective
- Transactions listed inclusive of/combined with a vat line
- Search multiple years
- Query is a new search option that lets you do advanced searches that are not possible in the normal search option
- Reports to preview or browse/register with right click extra functionality
- Export all reports to Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc
- Search transactions with optional include prior years in search
- Query transactions for advanced search operations with optional include prior years options